Executive Chef & Owner Samantha J. Kelly brings to the Island Dine Du Jour, simply meaning ‘Dine of the Day’.
Samantha has a lifetime of experience having been brought up on local Manx farms and combines local seasonal produce with authentic French flair to the plate. This is exactly what Dine Du Jour aims to serve.
The concept is to bring 5 star restaurant quality food to your home. Forget about the stresses of preparing a dinner party, it’s an affordable & accessible dining experience where a chef and host will prepare and serve at your table for any occasion and clean up afterwards. All you have to do is get yourself ready for your guests!
- 2 course £20pp
- 3 course £25pp
- Chef hire £120
- Wait & serve service £50 additional.
(if you do not want to hire the staff you can have what they call a ‘stealth chef’ package where they deliver the food for you to serve, pretend it’s your own (we won’t tell)!
So what does this include?
- Canapés on arrival
- Cheeseboard to finish… anything can be arranged!
- With every 3 course booking, they provide a bottle of prosecco complimentary.
Valentine’s Set Menu Delivery 2018
- Camembert to share with garlic & thyme croutons
- Homemade red onion marmalade
- Chicken Breast, Parma Wrapped asparagus & Champagne Sauce with seasonal vegetable
- Wild mushroom, spinach & ricotta filo hamper with a garlic & thyme veloute
- Lemon mousse & mixed fruit
- Marshmallow skewer with dipping chocolate
- £60 includes delivery & a bottle of wine of your choice red/white
All menus are bespoke and tailored to each dinner party. Everything is homemade using seasonal, organic Manx produce. Vegetarian options are also available.
All dietary requirements can be catered for and if there are certain ingredients you would like included just say, their chefs love a challenge. See what they can create for you!
All linen is provided along with napkins, table centrepiece & candles.